Our GKG Vets Pet Health Plans
SAVE MONEY AND PAY MONTHLY FOR YOUR PET’S ESSENTIAL PREVENTATIVE CARE
GKG Vets Pet Health Plans provide you with a simple, money-saving way to give your cat, dog or rabbit the regular preventive treatments he or she needs, all for a monthly Direct Debit payment.
How do I join?
Call in at the practice to complete a simple application form which will show your full Agreement details. You will need to bring your bank details.
Alternatively, please call the Reception team on 01635 405 65 to join over the phone.
You will be sent a welcome letter in which you will also find your full Agreement details. You have 14 days to cancel
should you want to.
Planning for your Pet’s Health
At GKG Vets we believe that a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering to put things right. We want to make responsible pet ownership simple and affordable, which is why we have designed these Pet Health Plans.
Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance: Pet Health Plans include the regular things – like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice in your monthly payment plan – that pet insurance generally doesn’t cover.
However young or old your pet, a Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout its senior years. A Pet Health Plan makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, flea and worm treatments can be kept up to date.
Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too. We have teamed up with Simplyhealth, who will collect your Direct Debits on our behalf and take care of the administration of the plans. This frees us to concentrate on looking after your pets.
1) There is a joining fee of £10 per owner (for life). This fee will be collected with the first payment.
2) If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of the plan, whichever is lower.
3) No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet’s death except at the discretion of the practice.
4) Plans and prices valid from 1st November 2018.
5) The practice may require ou to make an upfront payment or pay for treatment before the plan commences.
Our Latest News
Spring has sprung which can mean an increase in the number of emergencies we see, so be aware of these dangers in springtime….
Many of us are looking forward to hopefully being able to travel again in 2021; however Brexit has meant some changes…
The firework season can be a scary time for your pets